Based in Rimini, Italy
August 4th 2017
Abstract Arena is a top-down action-shooter game set in a completely abstract context. Up to 6 different ships can clash in the Arena, taking advantage of all of the unique and balanced skills each of them owns. Fast, precise, powerful: the gameplay is easy to learn but hard to master, adaptable to many play styles thanks to the variety of situations the player is brought to encounter.
Abstract Arena was born when Alberto Muratore decided to take part to the 2016 edition of the annual game development competition organized by the forum GameMaker Italia. During the summer he kept working on it by adding features, fixing bugs and polishing imperfections, and teaming up with lots of people who did help him with aspects of the game he couldn't make by himself: such as music and sound effects, language translations or social media management. In September he founded team Credici to group him and his collaborators under the same name. "Credici" is an italian word with two meanings: "trust us" and "believe in what you do" - so it perfectly fits the situation because the people involved in the project are bound together just by the will of making something great that they could be proud of. Credici is more "amateur" than "real indie" - it has been really challenging to create a full game "out of nothing".
- 6 different ships with unique abilities
- Up to 6 challengers in the Arena simultaneously
- Minimal and stylish graphics
- Soft sci-fi music and stereo sound effects
- 12 different gadget to use
- 16 dynamic maps with moving obstacles
- Choose between free-for-all and team based matches
- 4 game modes to play
- LAN play or local split-screen multiplayer
- Full support for x360-like controllers
- Achievements and unlockables
- Support for English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Russian language.
Greenlight launch trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "3rd place at the 2016 Game Development competition organized by GameMaker Italia" May the 15th, 2016
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Available on Soundcloud soundcloud.com.
Credici is an amateur game development team founded by Alberto Muratore to group him and his collaborators under the same name and work together on its first title Abstract Arena.
More information on Credici, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Abstract Arena Credits
Game designer, lead artist, programmer
Composer, sound designer